Guess the changes in ISO 9001:2015
With standards changing for good every 5 – 7 years, now by 2015 there are 3 standards which are changing ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 22000:2015 (most likely).
The changes which are proposed in the ISO 9001:2015 which may get approved and published are
1. No strict requirement of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Manual
2. No separate appointment of ISO 9001:2015 Management Representative
3. No usage of the term PDCA Plan do check and Act.
4. Focus on Business process, mapping and improvements
5. Addition of Asset management in clause 6.3
To learn more on ISO 9001:2015 call 9845313910 or 9845078743 or drop an email to CONTACT@QUALITY-ISO9001.COM
Trainings conducted in Bangalore, Mangalore, Goa, Chennai, Dubai, Riyadh, Jeddah, Muscat, Maldives and Singapore.
Call to learn more and to get your organization certified professionally Dubai, Abu Dhabi 050 4773274, Riyadh, Al Khobar, Jeddah 58 2252128, Dr. Shakti -Singapore 9271 2174