NALCO ECOLAB India recommended for ISO 17025 Accreditation by NABL
NALCO an Ecolab company a US based company with its laboratory in Pune is now recommended for ISO 17025 accreditation for their scope “Potable water testing”
The entire project took over 10 months for implementation with able support from their company staff in Calibration of test equipments, Interlab comparison and Proficiency testing.
The steps followed for successful accreditation was
1. Gap analysis based on ISO 17025 standard
2. Preparation of Manual based on ISO 17025 standard.
3. Preparation of technical procedures based on International standards.
4. Review of technical standard operating procedures with our technical consultant
5. Submission of ISO 17025 Documents to NABL for their review
6 . Communication with NABL for clarifications
7. Support during Interlab comparison, Proficiency testing and Auditors training
8. Support during assessment audit
9. Support for closure of Non conformities and corrective actions.
Call 9845078743 or 9845313910 to learn more about ISO 17025 Accreditation from our team of ISO 17025 Consultants.
For ISO 17025 Consultancy the scope of accreditation shall be finalized in close interaction with NABL and your technical team.