OHSAS 18001 is an occupational health and safety management with the goal of putting the right procedure, policies and control within the management to give the best working conditions according to international standards. It includes certification, consultancy, training, documentation, implementation, internal audits, maintenance and migration
Who needs an OHSAS 18001 certification?
Everybody wants a safe and well-managed company. This certification is recommended to all companies especially suppliers, shareholders, regulatory agencies, contractors, construction companies, etc. To be fully certified, the company must be oriented on
- OHSAS 18001 Manual
- OHSAS 18001 Procedures
- Identifying Risk assessments and controls.
- Writing Operational control procedures
- Suggesting best practices to reduce Unsafe acts and unsafe conditions.
Advantages of being OHSAS 18001 Certified
Being an OHSAS 18001 certified will let you enjoy the following benefits:
- Put the hazardous places and control them to avoid accidents.
- Cut costs and downtime by protecting your employees through safe workplace.
- Fulfill your suppliers and customers.
- Allow everyone to work in the most comfortable, safe and better working conditions.
OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 Development
OHSAS 18001 was revised and ended up with the concept of ISO 45001 which will be published by October 2016. It is a composition of ISO 9001 or Quality Management and ISO 14001 or Environmental Management.
GQS OHSAS 18001 Certification: Consultancy, Assistance and Migration
GQS consultants can help you with the complete OHSAS certification process from documentation, implementation, trainings, internal audits and right certification body. We can also help you migrate from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
For training schedules, visit our Lead Auditor Training page.
For more information, contact us at any numbers below:
India + 91 9845313910 | UAE +971 50 4773274 | Singapore +65 9271 2174 | Riyadh +966 +966 53 3224838 | Maldives +960 330 8644 | Kuwait +966 97860595