Just concluded the AS 9102 Revision B 2014 version training to HBL Limited a very large Nickel cadmium battery manufacturing for Aircrafts.
The AS 9102 training was focussed on
1. AS 9102 First article inspection planning
2. Key difference in AS 9102 revision changes and importance of Digital Product Definition (DPD)
3. Practical workshop to prepare the Form 1 Part Number Accountability
4. Hands on experience in identifying the Product accountability, Materials, Special processes and functional testing and documenting in Form 2
5. Identifying the Design Characteristic accountability, Verification and Compatibility evaluation by using Form 3.
The program was appreciated by one and all and gave the participants an insight to prepare the FAI and to meet any EASA, GACA, DGCA, FAA or any other regulatory / customer approvals.
Interested in attending FAI AS 9102 Rev B Trainings, Consultancy based on AS 9100 Rev C in Riyadh, Singapore, Malaysia, Maldives, Dubai, Abu dhabi, Jeddah, Kigali Rwanda, London, Romania, Qatar, Muscat, Kuwait, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka contact us on
- India + 91 9845313910
- UAE +971 50 4773274
- Singapore +65 9271 2174
- Riyadh +966 54 071 6350
- Maldives +960 330 8644
- Kuwait +966 97860595